Thursday, May 24, 2012

A Day In The Life Of....

As I was sending an email to Jim and Mema (Jim's mom) ... I was laughing out loud!!! BEWARE!!!!  Hahahahahaha Thursday... Red Lobster 7-6.. School SAC and PTO meeting 5:30 and Denise dinner for bday after possibly Friday... Weigh in, bank for mom, paperwork at rehab for mom, laundry, water park or beach with kids? :) Saturday.. Aubs dance practice,clean, Beecher wedding at 7 Sunday.. Church, cell at 5? Dinner and a movie Monday...day off.. But can pick up a day shift at Disney? Tuesday... Cell til 11, lunch meeting with prospective client at 1:00, Disney work 430-1:00 a.m. Wednesday... Restaurant meet and greet at Studio.. In the morning Thursday... Caleb field trip, Seasons shoot for me Friday... Aubrey field trip, sy? Saturday... Aubs recital.. Low key,And meeting directly after with Pastors Sunday.. Church, cell, dinner and a movie... Monday...SOL starts.. I probably work I love my life. There are times it slows down, and I do anxiously await those times! God is good, and I am blessed!! 2 Timothy 2:15 Work hard so you can present yourself to God and receive his approval. Be a good worker, one who does not need to be ashamed and who correctly explains the word of truth

No comments: