Monday, October 20, 2008

Cool informative bit....

I am passing this along from one of my favorite web blogs:

Damaged Disney DVDs
This past week, I spent time in two households with kids, watching their beloved DVDs with them. Unfortunately, in both families, the kids had worn out the DVDs and certain parts of the movies simply would not play.It reminded me about Disney's DVD replacement program. I know that I've mentioned it before, but that was just in passing. I figured I'd spell out all the details to you, just in case any of you are ever interested in watching Cars from beginning to end again, without having to skip past the scratched scenes. I found the following on Disney's DVD Technical Support page: If you accidentally damage or break one of your Disney DVDs, you can get a replacement disc for a nominal charge of $6.95. Please mail in your damaged DVD (along with DVD case and full packaging), a Check or Money order for $6.95 (made payable to WDHE), along with your Contact Information (Name, Address, and Phone Number) to: Replacement Program PO Box 3100 Neenah, WI 54957-3100. I thought that it was free before. I guess that is way too good to be true, but $7 isn't terrible. And remember, you can use this on DVDs that are in the Disney Vault, too.

No comments: