Tuesday, August 4, 2009

update on Baby S

I went to see Doc today :) I love going to see if there is any progress.. as you may know~~ I have never been dialated going into the hospital~~ so i am hoping now that this little guy is head down we will start seeing some progress..
I am still quite posterior but the cervix is soft and MAYBE a 1/2 a centimeter dialated~~ she may have just been being nice!! :)
I am so thankful to God for turning this baby and allowing me to have my own miracle before he was even born!! Now for miracle number 2~~ dialation !~

Thanks for caring and for the prayers..
ALSO.. my amazing sister in law has her final day of chemo today and will now be recooperating 100%... We celebrate her birthday this week and I am honored to have her in my life!!

I have work to do to catch up to the uploading needing to be done on fotki :) but they are coming~~
www.fotki.com/legendofsellers

Keep praying God reveals the correct name for our little Miracle guy!! Thanks... we are honored to be parents again and have the honor of naming him for life!! OIY!!!

No comments: